Conference registration is compulsory to all IASL 2019 attendees. Only complete registrations will be accepted. The registration fee is based on the date of the transaction in full accordance with the deadlines mentioned above. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically. The registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. Each participant will receive an electronic confirmation of their registration.
You can either register as a full conference attendee or accompanying person. Your registration is according to your country zone and membership status.
The full Conference package fee covers:
- conference bag and materials;
- airport transfer (for Valamar hotel guests);
- pre-conference workshop; opening ceremony, lunch and coffee breaks during the conference (starting from the 21st of October [evening] and ending at lunch on the 25th of October 2019), tickets and transport for the excursion or visit to the Old City of Dubrovnik;
- transport, tickets and meals for school libraries visits on the 25th of october 2019).
During the registration process, please indicate your preference to attend the pre-conference workshop and that you will join the school library visit in tour.
Gala dinner is exclusive from the conference fee but can be included in the conference fee invioice if you opt for that arrangement during the registration process.
Conference fee for accompanying person covers:
- conference bag;
- transport costs from the airport and back (for Valamar hotel guests), welcome reception, lunch and coffee breaks during the conference days (commencing on the evening of the 21st of October 2019 and ending with lunch on the 25th of october 2o19);
- tickets and transport for visiting Old City of Dubrovnik;
- transport, tickets and meal for school libraries visit (25 october) and
- Gala dinner.
During the egistration process, please indicate your preferance to join the school library visit tour.
The Pre-conference cultural event on Sunday the 20th of October 2019, is an additional programme and is subject to additional payment.
Letter of Invitation
Individuals requiring an official Letter of Invitation can request one through the Conference website. The Letter of Invitation does not financially obligate the Conference organizers in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the Conference are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
For detailed information on the visa requirements for Croatia visit the Official portal of Ministry of Foreign and European Affair of Republic Croatia.
Delegates who need assistance with their visa application are welcome to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to take care of his / her visa requirements. Attendees who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure. Attendees should contact the nearest embassy or consulate to determine the appropriate timing of their visa applications. It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 3 months in advance of the Conference.
When the registration has already been paid, the registration fee minus a handling fee of 50 EUR will be refunded after the Congress (maximum 2 month later) if the visa was applied for in time, and proof of this, together with an official notice from the embassy confirming that a visa could not be granted, is forwarded to the Conference Secretariat.